When you want to look good for an occasion, you necessarily want only the best. That is why it is extremely important that you choose clothes that complement the occasion; otherwise, it ends up looking unflattering.
To select the perfect match you may need to do a lot of mixing and matching before you can really pick styles that go well for different occasions.
For anyone, the task of preparing an ensemble for an occasion can be too much. On top of that, you need to give your outfit a certain kind of panache and style and enhance it to a degree of complementing the occasion.
5 Long Kurtis that will complement a formal event
As we are eternally confused about what to wear to the office, why not try a pop of color in your wardrobe? And what better a pop of color than an elegant and chic kurti? Pencil cut pants, and formal shirts have to get boring after a while, right? After all, for how long can you wear plain trousers and plain shirts?
Here are 5 kurtis that will complement any formal event:
- Soch Green Solid Kurti: This beautiful chanderi kurti is mint colored and will go great with fitted chudidaar pants or even semi-formal, white trousers. This kurti can be worn for formal as well as semi-formal occasions. Pair it with chandelier earrings and brings an ethnic, yet simple, twist in your daily work routine. Chanderi kurtis exude certain elegance and shimmer with grace and can give you a soft look.
- Ziya Blue Printed Regular Kurti: This long kurti works best for formal occasions such as work meetings, client meetings, etc. Team it with contrasting churidar and Kolhapuris, or you can also team it up with Gladiator sandals, which will look better with it. Complete your look with stud earrings or dangle earrings which will make heads turn wherever you go!
- Sky Blue Printed Regular Kurti: This printed kurti with a regular fit will exude casualness and a certain work ethic at the same time. You can wear it with strappy sandals and pair it with studs to complete the look. This kind of a long kurti has a quirky pattern on the bosom area, and the rest of the kurti is plain, pastel-colored, which is simplistic and looks elegant.
- Ahalya Black Regular Kurti: This can completely change your look and revamp your everyday look too, with this simply yet elegant kurti. It is designed to offer great comfort throughout the day. Fashioned from great and premium fabric, you can work it with a pair of leggings, kitten heels and a clutch. This kurtis is a solid black color with minimalist design, which can be worn for formal occasions like a family dinner or a work meeting.
- Ziya Mint Printed Regular Kurti: This vivacious kurti can be worn as a cheat day in the office! Perfect for formal occasions, this is a bright and easy color on the eyes, paired with elegant design. It is cut straight in the middle, so it is best to wear high-waisted, white trousers with it. Amp up the look with huggie earrings or drop earrings for a perfect formal occasion.
Being your safest bet, kurtis can be worn plain or printed, long or short, fitted or loose and they will look good every time. You can wear a kurta with jeans as short kurtis, and long kurtis both look better with denim.
A soft patterned, knee length, tight necked/collared Kurti with Leggings is acceptable in the workplace. Avoid wearing loud prints; it just fails to make the right impression. Make sure the prints are subtle and pair them with heels or flats.